Your privacy is important to me
Yes, Cookie Monster does love cookies. And as a marketing technology and data specialist, I also understand the value of your data. Yet it is my policy to respect your privacy regarding any information collected when visiting cookiemonster.nl, digitalmarketingconsultant.nl or aboutdigitalmarketing.nl.
Therefore I will:
- Only ask for personal information when I truly need it to provide a service to you
- Retain collected personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service
- Collect data by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent
- Protect collected data within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss, theft or unauthorized access
What personal data do I collect?
The sites I operate have four means of collecting your data.
- Cookie Consent | Collecting anonymous cookie consent
- Web Analytics | Collecting pseudo anonymous browsing behavior
- Contact Form | Collecting name, email address, telephone number, subject, message
- Blog comments | Collecting name, email address, comments
Why do I collect this data?
- Cookie Consent | To avoid showing the consent banner on every page-load or visit
- Web Analytics | To analyse user activity in order to improve the website
- Contact Form | Your name and email address is used to respond to your message
- Blog comments | I do not prefer anonymous comments, so your name and email address is required to login and leave comments
How can you opt-out?
- Cookie Consent | No option to opt-out since this is a strictly functional cookie
- Web Analytics | You can find the opt-out option below
- Contact Form | You can choose to send me an email without using the form
- Blog comments | Feel free to send me an email instead of adding a comment
Terms of service
In depth information
Please click here to read in depth information about the service and technology providers used.
Web Analytics opt-out | by Matomo
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.